2. If you want to use my materials as an agency or educator, you’ll have to contact me for a license.
3. Paraphrased from Plato’s Apology 21a-d, 29a
4. And not just that cousin who tried a bike Volkswagen blew millions on the Patheon.
5. Data from the World Database of Happiness, Erasmus University of Rotterdam, and the St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank.
6. Aronson, , Wilson, T.D., & Akert, A.M. (2005). Social Psychology (5th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
7. Lee, Kwan Min (1 April 2004). “The Multiple Source Effect and Synthesized Speech”. Human Communication Research. 30 (2): 182–207
8. Wooten, ReedII, A (1 January 1998). “Informational Influence and the Ambiguity of Product Experience: Order Effects on the Weighting of Evidence”. Journal of Consumer Psychology
9. Liane (2007) “How context alters value.” Scientific Reports volume 7, Article number: 8098
10. Joan Myers-Levy (2010) Journal of Consumer Research, Volume 37, Issue 1, 1 June 2010, Pages 1–14
13. Satyendra Singh, (2006) “Impact of color on marketing”, Management Decision, 44 Issue: 6, pp.783-789
14. Steve Jobs paid Paul Rand $100.000 for his NeXT And that’s in 1986 dollars.
21. Authors always come up with academic sounding I wanted one of my own.
Go pro. Get the book.
These guides are awesome. But great brands are build on solid foundations. That’s why the book includes:
All Guides & Tools
The Brand Building Process
Research & User Testing
Get the Brand Building Playbook™ for only $9.99
Don’t cheat your project out of greatness. Get the book.
(Swipe to explore)